I’ll be picking my new phone up tomorrow, but until then no Tumblr for me.
She gets it.
I’m floored by this post (in a good way).
My children are mixed race (Puerto Rican with Afro-Caribbean and European ancestry, Italian, and Irish) with Rebecca looking a little more “ethnic” than Zach does. It makes me wonder how their lives will be different with Zach being a white-passing male and Rebecca being a brown(ish) female. As much as my life as a POC has been fairly easy, I can’t say it’s been a picnic either. So I can’t even fathom a life where my daughter gets treated differently and it’s okay. Just like I can’t fathom a world where these acts of violence keep happening and it gets swept aside. At some point, justice has to get served.
Zachy’s handmade Captain Feathersword vest for the concert came in. Etsy is dangerous! 😍😍😍
I did make three phone calls home in front of some naughty ones. I felt bad, by my downfall has always been not following through because I feel guilty. Not this year. I’m showing them who’s boss first.
So, sense there are so many new adventures going on in my life right now and so many updates that I’ve done, I wanted to show my appreciation and throw you guys a nice little giveaway!
- 4 Danskin active T-shirt’s- small and medium
- 1 Danskin active tank- medium
- 1 pain NEW Nike spandex shorts- medium
- 1 pair NEW Nike leggings- medium
- 1 NEW Nike tank
- 1 pair Under Armour yoga pants- medium
- 1 pair women’s Puma shoes size 7.5
- 1 Green Superfood Amaing Grass powder
- 1 Protein Smoothie mix
- 1 yoga, tai chi, and reflexology sets
- 1 Blender Bottle shaker cup
I will also be adding some other stuff until the giveaway date like the product I use to whiten my teeth, other beauty products, yoga mat/accessories, online training package/ebook/custom fitness/nutrition program and/or some more bottoms.
- Follow my blog, of course. I like to think I have a pretty good site, so it’s not asking much of ya ;D
- Re-blogging counts as 1 entry, liking does not count but you can do so to keep track of it! (Just make sure not to spam with reblogs, because Tumblr will not show me more than 1 at a time)
- You do NOT have to be a health or fitness blog! But I do ask that you have something on your page about your health or fitness journey. Because, of course, I am trying to provide tools to help those who are committed to living a healthier lifestyle.That being said, please no pro ana/pro ed blogs though. All recover blogs are welcome to enter though!
- Contest is open world wide. I will choose a winner via random number generator on September 30th
- Reblogged from my-trainer-tiffany
When did he get so big?!
My Zach is such a big boy in size (he wears 24 month clothes at 13 months!) but he won’t walk unassisted, tails Rebecca everywhere, and is still quite fond of a bottle (he’s hit or miss with sippy cups and straws).
I can’t keep up with his growing!
Asked by sweetpeafairies
I have second grade, so quite a bit of my activities are geared towards that age group. But I do have adorable themed posters that would be useful, as well as some general grammar signs that would work. If you’d like them, send me your email addy and I can send them. 😊
My classroom is finally (mostly) finished, the babies are getting back in their routine, and I’m liking this school more everyday.
Rocket rides. 🚀